We help many small business owners with payroll services in Eastbourne, Seaford, Uckfield, Hastings and across the whole of East Sussex.
You are not alone if payroll gives you a headache and the thought of RTI’s fill you with dread! Payroll is a specialised area – so it’s typically best to outsource it. Freeing you up to do what you are good at.
Here at ECK, we can help you get your payroll absolutely right every month to keep your staff and HMRC happy!
We’re always here to translate all the complex terminology into straightforward information for you. It’s all part of our affordable payroll services.
An introduction to Payroll Services
Payroll can be a minefield with so many complicated areas to consider – it’s a skill set all of its own.
Below is a brief overview about payroll and our payroll services:
- If you pay an employee you need to tell HMRC and deduct PAYE (Pay As You Earn Tax) and NI (National Insurance)
- You will also need to set up a compliant pension scheme to process Auto enrolment pension contributions. We can help you to comply with the Auto Enrolment regulations.
- Maintaining the payroll as your business grows can become very involved when you need to deal with SSP (statutory sick pay), SMP (statutory maternity pay), SPP (statutory maternity pay), SAP (Statutory Adoption Pay) and various other additions and deductions such as pension contributions and childcare vouchers
- We can assist with all payroll matters including Employer PAYE registration
- The running and filing of RTI compliant payrolls. RTI (Real Time Information) is a key Government programme which aims to improve the way in which employers submit Pay As You Earn (PAYE) information about their employees HMRC. The RTI system is designed to deliver benefits to HMRC, employers and employees. These benefits include greater stability and reduced risk of over or underpayment of tax for employees, simplification for employers at the end of year (no more need for an End of Year return) and for dealing with leavers and joiners, and reduced scope for error and fraud. In addition, RTI provides the essential platform for Universal Credit, a major government welfare reform programme.
- PAYE (Pay As You Earn) Tax and National Insurance calculations and production of payslips together with all year end filing requirements
Elizabeth has been a great investment into our company, she is very knowledgeable and reliable. Get in touch with her if you need any bookkeeping, accounts and payroll services.
Jeff – East Sussex